And from the ashes the Phoenix shall rise.....

This blog will contain stories, thoughts, poems, rants and anything else I have on my mind. It is not intended for who take themself or life too seriously. I hope you enjoy my writings. Peace.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

This damn thing

My boy Slish told me I should try this blog thing. He thought I had stuff to say. I donno, we'll see. I mean I do got stuff to say but putting it out there in the universe I'm not sure about. I mean you hear about folks blogging and stuff but I never in a million years thought I'd become one of those people. I just need to take a few and get over it....

2 Comments:

  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said…

    You have swallowed the blue Pill welcome to the matrix. Now gets to typing.

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    Damn Slish, the matrix! So are you the Lawerence Fishburne character? You found me and believe I am "the ONE"?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home