And from the ashes the Phoenix shall rise.....

This blog will contain stories, thoughts, poems, rants and anything else I have on my mind. It is not intended for who take themself or life too seriously. I hope you enjoy my writings. Peace.

Friday, March 24, 2006

When will he get the HINT!!!!!!!!!

I know there are many of you out there who can relate. A few years back I was somewhat dealing with this guy "Youngin" and it was all good. We would hang here and there, have some drinks, have sex every now and then - you know all good. At first I was like, " Phoenix girl don't even waste your time." But it had been awhile since I had some and I thought Youngin could hang. He seemed like he was with it cause he was always up in my face, flirting and trying to press up on me. He didn't seemed bothered by the age difference - about 8 years - I know I wasn't. So I was like fine, I kick it and see what happens. WRONG idea.

Youngin was handling his business for a little while, but then things began to go awry. He would call and say he was coming over and not show up. He would say stupid, just dumb shit. And then he started treating me like I was his momma, asking for money and shit - WRONG. He lost his mind there - I ain't no man's MOMMA! He wanted me to cook, give him money and cater to him. He must have gotten me confused with some of his chickenhead PJ girls he knew - but I was not the one. I set his ass straight real fast.

Of course, he apologized and said he wouldn't act like that anymore. Yeah okay right. It was just a matter of time before Youngin started to act dumb again. But this time he went over the edge. This fool got himself into a car accident and hit a tree. Totaled his car and broke his upper leg in 2 places. To top it off, the reason he had the accident was cause he was running from the cops with a suspended license and a large amount of weed on him. Dummy! So Youngin ends up in the hospital (needing surgery on his leg) handcuffed to the hospital bed. This is the part that gets unbelievable - he had his sister (whom I never met before) call me saying that he may die and he wants to see me. Well I wasn't going to deny someone their dying wish, plus I ain't mean like that. I go and visit with Youngin in the hospital, trying to be a good person and friend. Now I visited him several times and ain't seen (or heard) no other friends come through. Go figure that? So when his ass get out the hospital (he is now staying with his momma), I call to say hi and how is his physical therapy going. This Nuckka (yes I sorry to have to use that word but damn he turned into one) tried to flip on me cause he had his sorry ass friends over. What I want to know is where were they when his ass was up in the hospital for a month? He said I was interrupting him and he didn't have time. Alrighty - you only have to tell me once. That was the end of my involvement with Youngin. I was just trying to be nice - but if you know me (which he obviously didn't) Do Not Take My Kindness for WEAKNESS!

I was done with Youngin, but I guess he wasn't done with me. He must have come to his senses or something cause ..... He KEEPS CALLING ME. Why? He has now reverted to texting me since I won't answer his calls. Are guys that thick or is it just him. If someone you have been calling and texting doesn't answer you and it's been 2 years, don't you think that they don't want to talk to you?

When will Youngin get the hint? And the beat goes on..... what next is he going to send smoke signals? Stupid Ass.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said…

    See what lack of dick can cause. BRAIN DAMAGE!!!!! What were you thinking

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    I wasn't thinking that was the problem... But you know that won't happen again. Dudes always say they want a nice girl. When they get one they don't want her cause she is too nice. So they act stupid and she leaves their ass. When that happens they realize their mistake and want her back. Begging and shit.

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Mr.Slish said…

    I beat that kind of cancer. Its been in remission for the past 5 years. Show me a nice gal I'll you a a grateful cancer Survivor..

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    You have visiable cancer scars that's why women are afraid to approach you. They think the cancer may come back...

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why are you wondering "why is he calling"? Who cares, the point is, he played you, time to move on. You made a mistake in your choice of a man, let it go.

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @ anonymous - Oh trust I'm not wondering why he is calliing. I know why he is calling - He messed up and realized what a wonderful person I am. Plus my stuff is sweet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home