And from the ashes the Phoenix shall rise.....

This blog will contain stories, thoughts, poems, rants and anything else I have on my mind. It is not intended for who take themself or life too seriously. I hope you enjoy my writings. Peace.

Friday, March 24, 2006

TGIF

Friday night
I am feeling a little tipsy. I was out with my girls 1 and 2 and Butta. It was a good end to a rough work week. I needed a drink. We went to this local spot for few. It was full of Saltines. No problem I was going to have a good time no matter what. I couldn't believe who I saw there "Tales from the Crypt Toes". It this guy who thinks he is so the "man" - Not. Crypt Toes and I used to work together back in the day. He is as corny now as he was then. He was tore-up when we got there and it was only 6:30. Some people will never learn. He still looked the same and his game was still the same - wack. Oh well. I was having a good time with my girls, laughing and people watching. Saltines just socialize different from us. They like to stand around and talk and drink until they don't realize they look silly. I'm glad I know my limit - and I went over it tonight - so what I wasn't driving for a change. I got my drink on.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said…

    aaaaaah and then what????...yo ass must have been tipsy when you wrote this..lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home