And from the ashes the Phoenix shall rise.....

This blog will contain stories, thoughts, poems, rants and anything else I have on my mind. It is not intended for who take themself or life too seriously. I hope you enjoy my writings. Peace.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Three Stooges

Saturday night continued after we left the restaurant. Lightweight and I drop off Intrigue#5 and head home. As I pull into Lightweight's complex, we see the Three Stooges. Mo and I go way, way, way back. Larry and I met through Mo. And Curly I know from hanging with Mo and Larry. We pull up next to them. "Hey, what's the deal?" I yell at them. They replied, "we were just talking about you." I have that effect on people. Unforgettable - lol. We all begin to hug and talk, catching up on each other. This quickly turns into a joke-fest cause Mo and Larry have no sense at all. They are hilarious. We all end up going back to my apartment and have some drinks and friendly conversion. Mind you they all have a signifiacant others (wife/girlfriend), but not one of them called to say they were going to be out longer. I'm cool with Mo's wife so I know she would have been mad but not that mad. As for Larry and Curly - who the hell knows what they told their significant other later on. The convo at my house really ended up being was one joke,one snap, one laugh after another. They are so silly. Mo was talking about how funny looking he was as a preteen. He got up and began to demonstrate how he looked, walked and sounded. I nearly peed in my pants. Of course they snapped on Curly and I had to get my snap on as well. Curly is the strong, (big), quiet type - an easy target. I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time. I went to bed after they left still laughing.

Laughter is good for your soul they say, so my soul sure got a work out Saturday night. I'm glad I'm friends with the Three Stoogers. I have to "plan" a spontaneous gathering real soon to LMAO some more.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:36 AM, Blogger Mr.Slish said…

    Thats all??? nobody slapped you on yo ass!!! You losing your touch?

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Little Brown Girl said…

    I have to admit I thought there was going to be some shake booty stuff poppin off with you and one of them...LOL!! But when you said they all had signficant others I immediately thought BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Why is it that we connect best with the fools that already got somebody.

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well it seems like all your man FRIENDS have significant others why is that.....

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger i like liquor and tv said…

    But the important question is....what wuz yall drankin on?

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @slish - hell no nobody slapped me on my ass. I'm saving all the booty slapping for someone special.

    @ Royce's D - nah girl maybe this weekend. lol Yeah Larry needs to kick his signficant other to the curb.

    @ anonymous - they have significant others becaue they want to....

    @ like liquor and TV - we was drinking Vodka mix with juice. nothing to heavy that night.

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @ noname - no it wouldn't have been priceless. It would have been sad scence lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home