And from the ashes the Phoenix shall rise.....

This blog will contain stories, thoughts, poems, rants and anything else I have on my mind. It is not intended for who take themself or life too seriously. I hope you enjoy my writings. Peace.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Inner Ho

Because I'm feeling a little nasty today, I thought I'd drop one of my poems on you.
Inner Ho
Not too long ago I decided to embrace my inner Ho.
All those inhibitions and hang ups I had to let go.

I’d been a good girl for way too long.
And it’s never paid off, things were still wrong.

I kept hearing her voice say come to the Dark side.
In my dreams I saw her standing there with the gate open wide.

It was no easy decision; inner conflict was to be had.
I was brought up to be a good girl and never to be bad.

I wrestled with the idea for quite some time.
Even consulted with some friends, but the final decision was mine.

I was scared at first to embrace her, my inner Ho.
She agreed with me when I said I wanted to proceed slow.

I did just that, embraced her dabbling here and there.
And I realized that we were such a good pair.

And even thought the good girl still comes and goes.

She takes good care of me, my inner Ho.

7 Comments:

  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said…

    lmaof....I knew it all along

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @ slish - Whatever. lol

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger PhillyLive said…

    Inner Ho huh?? That's some new shit to me.. I never heard nothing like that. Anyway, I know every woman has a little freak or should I say ho in her and its all good. But only the right nucca should be able to bring our that type of behavior.. 4 REAL.......

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    After what I am going through, if the right one comes along I might have to unleash my inner ho.....stay tuned.

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @ Phillylive - oh don't worry Baby, just because I've embraced her doesn't mean she comes out for anyone. Only that special person will benefit from her. Like the saying goes a man wants a lady in the street and a "inner ho" in bed. I have always been a lady everyplace.

    @nonamenoagenocity - Are you suggesting that it's one or the other and I can't be both?

    @ anonymous - well I don't know that you are going through but, I all I know is don't fight you inner ho. embrace and let the fun begin.

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Big Trev said…

    Damn it, dont have me thinking, LOL But nice, very nice!!

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @ Trev: Think all you want baby. That is the point of the poem. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home