And from the ashes the Phoenix shall rise.....

This blog will contain stories, thoughts, poems, rants and anything else I have on my mind. It is not intended for who take themself or life too seriously. I hope you enjoy my writings. Peace.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tag I'm It?

damn, Damn, DAMN! I gotta now tell you all 6 things about myself that I haven't told before. That's gonna be hard...(Royce's Daughter - wait till I see you, you are gonna get it)

1. I "borrow" supplies from work. It is so my home office will always stay stocked.

2. I have asked men I know to donate their sperm so I could get pregnant. I was going through this "I want a baby before I get too old" phase. Thank God they all said no. Whew, thank goodness it was a passing phase. I do hope to one day have a child but with the man I love and will hopefully forever be with. If not I have a niece and nephew and a great niece that I can dote on.

3. I 've carried on relationships with two men at the same time. That's big for me cause I'm not one for lying and frankly it's too damn hard to remember what lie was said to which person. It lasted a short while - I had some fun though.

4. One of my dreams in life is to sing in a band. I have wanted to do this forever. I don't know if it will ever come true - hey I can still dream.

5. I never smoked weed , for real, until I went to Amsterdam (about two years ago) . Oh my goodness. For all you weedheads out there - that is a place you want to go for a long weekend trip and just get blunted out of your mind. Of course it was never a hobby/pastime of mine but I went with some folks who do smoke and all the Dutch seem to be doing it - so you know the old saying "when in Rome, do as the Romans do." Well I was in Amsterdam and so I did and the Dutch do which is smoke weed. Of course I don't partake in that activity here. But I can sure say it was fun while it lasted.

6. I pass gas in my office at work. If the urge comes about I just let it loose. I work with "tomorrow's future" (kids), so if anyone walks in after I let one loose I just say a kid left my office and passed gas. Am I wrong for that?

Okay Slish, Trev, and Big Mack - tag you're it!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Little Brown Girl said…

    *dead*

    Ok I am floored on the sperm donor requests...WOW!!! I actually am now just feelin like eff it...maybe kids just ain't in the plan.

    Passing gas LMAO!!! I do the shyt all the time and my crew be so pissed at me. Let that mess out cause if you hold it in it could eff around and kill you.

    You funny as hell...sorry I tagged you but it seemed only right considering you got me started with this blog shyt!

    SMOOCHIES...LOL!!

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @ rocyee and noagenosexnocity - hey woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do. lol

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Big Trev said…

    Damn girl, I thought I was bad, LOL...Number 2 and 6 are straight crazy man. Shoo, you just gave me a flashback. A woman asked me to be a sperm donor back in the days too. Whew, thank god you're not light-skinned and live in ATL.

    Regarding #6....Just keep dem damn windows open, LOL..

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger DurtyMo said…

    LOL @ u stankin up ya office.. who doesnt do that though? And you be prayin nobody come knocking..LOL!

    A lil hit of the sticky icky never did no harm to nobody!

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @ angel1913 and durtymo - the air in my office has been quite nice the past couple of days...lol And yes a little sticky in't never hurt nobody.

    @ Trev - what can I say? Just being real. but trust the baby urge has come and gone. I'm chillin.

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger i like liquor and tv said…

    lol@asking for sperm donations. That's my worst fear, some donations of sperm on my eggs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home