And from the ashes the Phoenix shall rise.....

This blog will contain stories, thoughts, poems, rants and anything else I have on my mind. It is not intended for who take themself or life too seriously. I hope you enjoy my writings. Peace.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Update on the Postman

Well it's been a minute and I thought I give you all an update on how things are with the Postman. Improving.

Since my first encounter with him, I did run into him while I was doing laundry one afternoon. He still was trying his damnedest to get into the pants. Not happening. He saw me standing at the elevator an proceeded to try and hold a conversation with me. I wasn't rude but I wasn't polite either. I spoke to him as if he were just another person standing at the elevator with me. He on the other hand kept running his mouth. He even got on the elevator and rode up with me when he was on his way out when he saw me. Of course he said some ignorant shit as I was about to get off the elevator. All I kept thinking was I hope he doesn't go touch my clothes that were in the dryer. YUCK!

The next encounter was about a week later. He is sitting in his car as I'm coming out the side door to the building. His windows are rolled up and tinted, but I could tell he was in there. Know how - cause the negro immediately rolls them down to speak. I give it to the brotha for being persistent. Anyway he say hello and I say hi and keep walking. Don't you know this fool follows me up the driveway and says, "hey did you get my text the other day?"
Me - "yes."
Postman - "well I thought I'd hear from you.?"
Me - "No, I have nothing to say."
Postman - "What do you mean? I thought we could hang out again?" (This was said with a pout on his face as if he were 5 years old.)
Me - "No, you don't listen."
Postman - "what, can I have another chance? "
Me - "NO, You don't listen."

Thank goodness just then another car needed to turn into the driveway cause I was about to flip on this Nukka. I made a bee line to my car, got in and left.

Next encounter - sort of, was last week at work. Me and 2 co-workers decided to go out for lunch. As we are driving don't you know we see the Postman on his route. But the worst is - he sees us. He is waving all hard making sure that we see him. It was hilarious if you could have seen how silly he looked. Me and my coworkers are cracking up cause I tell them the story of how he is an idiot.

Now earlier this week I stop to get gas at this little no frills gas station down the block from my house and don't you know as I'm pulling out of the gas station who is right behind me - the Postman. "Damn it. If I don't have the worst timing." I'm talking to myself by this time cause I'm in a state of disbelief. Not once have I ever seen him around the time I get off of work. Any way I can tell he speeds up a little just enough so that I notice him. I continue toward my apartment, but as I get in front of the building I keep driving. The heck if I was going to end up walking in the building the same time as him. I ended up driving around for about another 5-10 minutes just to be sure that he was in. When I got back to the building he wasn't there - whew.

Now today, I'm coming home from a glorious morning of worship (church for you heathens) and I see this man and woman standing next to a car. Now upon second glance I notice it was the Postman with an attractive young lady. I park my car and begin walking up the street toward the building. I see him glance my way but he doesn't say anything. As I get closer I can tell he is speaking more loudly. Now it's wasn't necessary for him to be speaking that loud to her, only if he wanted someone else to hear the conversation. Mind you I really didn't pay attention to what they were saying but I did notice she was taking packages out of the her trunk. They began to walk toward the building as well but they were several yards behind me. At this point I was torn as to what I should do. There were 3 things going on in my head: a) run, b) turn to her and say girl don't do it, he is CRAZY and c) or keep my composure if we end up on the elevator together. Well GOD was with me that moment, they decided to take the stairs - hallelujah!

I hope this is the end to the Postman saga........

9 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Organized Noise said…

    Is that the end - no? You know the old saying, the postman always rings twice. I'm pretty certain he will be back.

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @ O Noise - you are most like right. Damn, damn, damn!

     
  • At 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    end...


    no, when you suck that bad....somehow you never get tired of sucking.


    I do admit I get a perverse pleasure in reading the flameouts of random dudes angling for the easy score.

    I just wish they didnt succeed elsewhere often enough to think tired routines like these would work.

    Enjoy your blog.

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said…

    I'm gonna invite him to the BBQ..lol

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger i like liquor and tv said…

    OMG that's so crazy girl

    You know that dude is stalking you right? I'm sure he's taken Obsession101..go to T Cas' blog for more details visionz74.blogspot.com

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger EqualOpportunityCrush said…

    u damn well and know it's not the end of the postman saga.. the best is yet to come! lol.. especially with some new chick up in the mix.. and you're crazy as hell for even remotely thinking about telling the chick to run because he's crazy.. she might be taking the heat off yo ass! you better congratulate!

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    Yall are too funny. I'm just glad he isn't texting or calling me.

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    Fynny!

    @ Slish: he already sounds like a fly at a BBQ....if Phoenix doesn't ask him you shouldn't....LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home