And from the ashes the Phoenix shall rise.....

This blog will contain stories, thoughts, poems, rants and anything else I have on my mind. It is not intended for who take themself or life too seriously. I hope you enjoy my writings. Peace.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Those Damn Huaraches #2

Okay I'm chilling at home waiting for my personal trainer ( another story for another time) to come and I look out the window and what do I see? A baby Huarache walking in the front yard.

sidebar: for those of you just tuning in please refer to my post Those Damn Huaraches

At first I didn't think nothing of it. Then I thought to myself okay this is odd where is an adult. I walk to my other window just to make sure I wasn't over reacting. There wasn't an adult in sight. The baby is in the front of the house by himself. He can't be more than 18 months cause he still has that just learning to walk wobble. I look and all the adult Huaraches are chilling in the backyard, if you want to call it that. I should call the cops on them but I'll let this go cause there are too many of them over there to begin with . If one goes missing, they probably won't even notice.
I can't stand them. They play soccer in the front yard, hitting cars parked in front of the house on the street. The yard has barely any green grass if any at all. Why can't they take care if their property. They just annoy the ish out of me and I don't know why.

Just my rant for the day! Thanks for listening.

8 Comments:

  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Little Brown Girl said…

    DEAD @ R.M. talking about he thought you was talking about Nikes LMAO!!!

    You shoulda called the cops, having too many people in the house is in many states against the law...maybe so in NYC and then they would get evicted and nolonger be such a headache to you and your neighbors.

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    LOL!!!

    *I can't breathe*

    This shit sounds like some shit my mother would say. She doesn't really care for other ethnic groups.

    KZ

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal said…

    Had to go back and check the first post. This is some funny stuff. How long did it take for someone t get the baby huarache?

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @ RMack - yes baby you are first. Where did you get Nikes from? LOL. I ain't saying nothing for fear my car may end up sitting on milk crates.

    @ RD- the cops here have more to worry about. unless the house catches fire like it almost did, they won't bother them.

    @ Zeddie- I love all types of people (said with extreme sarcasim)!

    @ T-Cas - it took about 5 minutes if not more for someone to come looking for the kid. they didn't care.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger onefromphilly said…

    Maybe you should have rescued the baby, then they would be forever in your debt. Better to have them as friends than enemies. Hell, they like to fight, might need them to help you run up on somebody one day.. LOL

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @ One From Phily - Yeah maybe next time, cause you know there will be one.

    @ RMACK - I'll have to check it out.

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Organized Noise said…

    I would have commented sooner, but I had no idea what you were talking about (sad to admit I actually googled "Huaraches". That only confused me more as I found myself looking at these ugly sandles). Figured I'd catch on by reading other comments.

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @ Org. Noise - the sandles are as ugly as my neighbors. lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home