And from the ashes the Phoenix shall rise.....

This blog will contain stories, thoughts, poems, rants and anything else I have on my mind. It is not intended for who take themself or life too seriously. I hope you enjoy my writings. Peace.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Truth or Dare

I was reading Organized Noise's blog last night and it was about his most memorable truth or dare (thanks to Trizzy and Xavier). At the end he invite everyone to play the game. I thought it would be fun and it brought back memories of playing it as a teen.

So I picked truth - ON asked me what was my most memorable truth/dare/spin the bottle experience. Well her it goes...

I was sixth grade and I I liked this boy that played on the Pop Warner football team I cheered for. Most girls liked him. He was that cute. Funny thing though he and I re born 4 days apart and our mother's shared the same hospital room for a day or two. Anyway back to the story. We were up at Renee and Ronnie's house (they were twins) Renee was my friend and Ronnie was my crushes friend. There was this other girl form our building up there as well. They knew we liked each other so they dared us to kiss. I'm no punk so I agreed. I had never kissed a boy before and was scared to death. My crush - HoHo as he was called back them was with it. He was far more experienced than I. It was not a problem for him.

So the others leave the living room and HoHo and I sit down on the couch. I must have been sweating and my heart beating fast cause just thinking about it - is making me feel the same way all over again. Anyway HoHo leans in and places his lips on mine. I pucker up and kiss back. I don't know how long the kiss was but it seemed like forever. I think I blacked out. I say this because the next thing I know the other three were standing there laughing. I was so embarrassed. I get up and walk in the back. I'm upset cause nobody told me that HoHo was gonna put his tongue in my mouth. I was grossed out. Whew thank goodness I got over that. I can't remember if HoHo and I ever kissed again after that. But because of a dare I had my first kiss.

so if you would like to play, in my comment area tell me if you would like truth or dare and I will post back a question or a dare for you to do. Don't worry if you pick a dare it will be something that will be easy.

PEACE

12 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said…

    give me truth...i'm "amped"

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger onefromphilly said…

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Dayum, you passed out??? that must have been one hell of a kiss...LMAO

    I don't have a blog so I can't play :-)

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    onefromphilly you need a blog cuz you're missing out on some fun stuff.

    Phoenix your first kiss reminds me of my first kiss with David who had the prettiest hazel eyes and the longest curl i've ever seen....

    those were the good days!

    Okay hit me with a dare! I can handle it! (giggle)

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    HOHO?!! I'm mad about that name yo....lol

    Serious doh...you passed out fa real? That's hilarious.

    Y'all are killing me with this running around blogland tryna see everyones truth or dare....

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @ Sarccastik - if you couldn't read and blog about all the celebs inthe world what would you write about?

    @ OnefromPhilly - girl you can still play. My question to you is (i'm assuming you would have chosen truth) how old was the oldest guy you dated or how young for that matter?

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @ Miss Ahmad - I dare you to post a picture of yourself right after you get up in the morning!

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said…

    more about my family and my life's goals and aspirations....oh yeah the i fixed the pics...

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Organized Noise said…

    Thanks for answering. Sorry to hear that your first kiss went the way it did. Hope they got better over the years.

    Anyway, I don't like easy dares, so give me a hard truth.

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @ On - if you had to change place with one female blogger who would it be and why.

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said…

    I remember Ho Ho..wasn't he that light skinned boy who played b-ball He was short!!!..lol

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    okay it took me a minute but there are morning picutres of me posted on my page and i look....awfully tired!

    thanks phoenix, now your turn cuz you ain't gettting off that easy!

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll take a truth :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home