And from the ashes the Phoenix shall rise.....

This blog will contain stories, thoughts, poems, rants and anything else I have on my mind. It is not intended for who take themself or life too seriously. I hope you enjoy my writings. Peace.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Visions

Because I know he is out there...






Visions of you my chocolate dipped man
Eyes open – eyes closed
Doesn’t matter
Blind as a bat
I know you, smell you, feel y you
Your deep-set eyes
Porcelain smile, African physique





Visions of you my chocolate dipped man
Where are you?
You are here with me
In my every waking moment
In my every nights slumber
By my side
Always

Visions of you my chocolate dipped man
I hear your voice
It’s like a slow jam romancing me
I feel your touch
Making love to me
Sweet slow sensual

Visions of you my chocolate dipped man
Hot is your breath on my lips
With a finesse all your own
You penetrate me
My secret released with sighs of pleasure
You are happy too



Visions of you my chocolate dipped man
It is your strength and charisma that turned me own
No way will I ever love another
Loyal
Faithful
True to you
My chocolate dipped man

18 Comments:

  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said…

    Hahaha..You figured out how to post pics huh..lol

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger DurtyMo said…

    Ok .. REGGIE BUSH! SAY WHAT! You know I'm mad at you for postin that right? WOOO..*fannin* ok let me get MYSELF togetha.. I'm definitely feelin yo vision chile..

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger onefromphilly said…

    I'm feeling your "vision" !

    Mmmmm Chocolate.........

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    We all know that post was about me, right? I'm as dark as they come.

    KZ

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @ Iron - thanks for the vote of confidence.

    @slish - yeah negro I found out, no thanks to you. I still need to find out something else.

    @ durtymo - Reggie is a cutie!!!!! grinning.

    @ OnefromPhilly - do you feel me sista

    @ Zed - yeah of course it was about you. :-)

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger ChezNiki said…

    GOOD LAWD!!!

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok....I am really mad at you now. I told you to stop playing. Now I am glad that I just bought new batteries. :)

     
  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @chez - good lawd is right. Hilaluyer!!!!!!!

    @anoynomous-buzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @RMack - yes there is always the chance. (wink)

     
  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger G. Mo said…

    Hold up a sec, you lookin' for chocolate right? Hell, it gets no better than a brotha livin' life in the Chocolate City... lol

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @ G-MO: don't tempt me. :-)

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger a.Marie said…

    You should have added India Arie's "Brown Skin" as a track to this post.

    :->

    One!

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @ A.Marie - that would have been a perfect song if I knew how to download music to my blog. it has taken me this long to find out how to post a picture. lol I'm tech-challenged.

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @ Will- glad you stopped by. please don't make it your last time.

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger ChezNiki said…

    Gurl!??!?!
    Chocolate.....

    .....or Butter Pecan!?!?!

    I wanna be just like you when I grow up!
    :-P

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    I'mma need for you NOT to have me at work with visions of me licking the length of his back and thoughts of me nibbling at the...damn, V!

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    @ Blah - girl I know they are visions to behold! welcome back

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger DivineLavender said…

    OKay!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home